Our "Big Hero" Turns THREE!

Tuesday, May 5, 2015


Birthdays are my absolute favorite thing to celebrate over any other holiday. I love making another person's day super special. I can't believe that this little man is three. THREE! It seems like just yesterday that I was holding him in my arms, feeding him bottles, rocking him to sleep, and changing his endless diapers.

Now he hardly ever wants snuggles and he is always on the move. He is potty trained now, and I LOVE IT. I love how vocal he is, and that we can carry on a conversation with one another. He has a wild imagination and a curious mind. I love spending my days with him. I am truly blessed to be his mommy. Here's a pic of him on the morning of his birthday.


 Traditionally we let the birthday boy pick his birthday breakfast, and this year he chose Fruit Loops with Marshmallows. We basically never buy sugar cereal, so it really was a treat for him (and for his daddy, haha).



We also usually open gifts after breakfast. This year Joey got BAYMAX!!! He just loves Hiro and Baymax, and we've probably seen Big Hero Six 100,000 times. #jokingnotjoking


I'm not really big into making character cakes. I'd rather just bake up a cake in a square pan and frost it, but David insisted that we make joey something a little more special. David was the mastermind behind this cake. We were thrilled that Aunt Jen, cousins Ashlee, Ethan, and Madi, as well as our friends Angela, David, and Jaxon were able to come share Joey's cake with us.


We just love you Joey, you are growing up way too fast! We are so blessed to be your parents, and we look forward to celebrating many more birthdays with you.

Love, Mom and Dad




No comments:

Post a Comment

 
site design by designer blogs