The Best 18 Months!

Monday, November 4, 2013

Joey turned eighteen months old today, and I have to say they've been the best months of my life thus far (I think David would agree). That's not to say we haven't had challenges during the past year-and-a-half, because being a parent is an experience I'm not sure I could have ever fully prepared for. It's a lot of hard work, that's for sure.

Lately I've started to notice how easily Joey picks up on the little things we do. For example, he eats cereal and milk just like his dad. He folds his arms just like us at family prayer and says "amen" when the prayer is through. He will repeat any word we say (good or bad). If I kiss David on the lips he immediately has to kiss David on the lips too. 

Seeing just how much he mimicks our every move makes me want to be a better person for his sake. Having him helps me realize just how much I need to work on--- which I consider to be a blessing because it keeps me moving forward, constantly.


Joey,

Happy 18 months little guy! We love you so much, and we are so blessed to have you in our lives. 

Love, Mom and Dad

Joey's 18 Month Stats:
Weight: 25 lbs 1 oz
Height: 33"
In other news Joe's head circumference jumped from the 75th percentile to the 97th percentile since his 15 month appointment. To quote Dr. Jones, "There's a lot of room for smarts in there!"


No comments:

Post a Comment

 
site design by designer blogs