I realize it's almost Thanksgiving, but I still wanted to show off Joey's halloween costume from this year!
![]() |
| Joey and I (love this little Ewok!) |
![]() |
| Our little Ewok, in the flesh. |
![]() |
| Princess Leah (Lydia), Darth Vader (Tyrell), and Joey |
David made the costume. He's very talented. At several points during the night, including when we were trunk-or-treating, Joey got tired of wearing the headpiece and ripped it off. Luckily the sleeper he was wearing underneath had a little lion embroidered on it, so it doubled as a lion costume (thanks Diana!). He even roared for a few people instead of saying "Trick-or-Treat!".
We love that Joey is a little older this year and that we can really start developing our own fun holiday traditions. We are really looking forward to Thanksgiving and Christmas!
Love,
David, Amanda, and Joey




No comments:
Post a Comment