Sunday Before Christmas

Monday, December 22, 2014

I really wanted to take some pictures of these little cuties before church in their dressy Christmas clothes. We didn't buy or make anything special for Joey to wear this year, we just worked with what we already had.
David's parents found Lizzie's dress at an antique shop. It is a velveteen-like fabric, so it is very soft. I  am not totally sure what type of plaid the pattern is, but tartan plaids seem to be "in" right now so she looked pretty stylin'.
I never knew it would be so hard to just get a few decent pictures of a two-year-old and a three-month-old. They're both fussy, and wiggly, and demanding; so in other words not very cooperative. Plus I've been trying to learn to use the manual settings on the DSLR. I'm an amateur, but I'm loving every minute of the learning process!
I love the good pictures I did get though, because they really capture how much Joey just loves his little sister. They are blossoming into the best of buddies.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
site design by designer blogs