There's been an ad on TV recently for Pillsbury refrigerated sugar cookie dough. In the ad a mom and her kids are decorating Christmas sugar cookie cut-outs together. Ever since the first time Joey saw this ad, he's been begging me to make and decorate sugar cookies with him. I have been trying to find the time but it is such a busy season and I just haven't found one spare minute to make cookies for us to decorate!
Lucky for us, my visiting teaching companion and friend Kim gave us the sweetest Christmas gift; a decorate-your-own gingerbread man cookie kit. Joey was ecstatic. We pulled it out for family night and had so much fun decorating cookies together. The best part was I didn't have to bake or mix anything, all of the pre-decorating work was done for me. Thanks Kim!
I definitely was not okay with me that David fed Joey frosting straight from the tube. But boys will be boys! I loved taking pictures of David and Joey decorating cookies. David is so handsome, and Joey's personality comes right through the camera lens!
David insisted that I get a picture with my cookie as well. I look terrible! I had just finished exercising prior to FHE so I look like a sweaty mess. The cookie was delicious. Who knew that gingerbread cookies and chocolate were such a winning combo? Yum!








No comments:
Post a Comment