I Know He Lives!

Tuesday, January 13, 2015

This past Sunday, I had the privilege of substituting for the chorister in Junior primary at church. The song that they are learning this month is beautiful! It is called "I Know that My Savior Loves Me". The words of the song have been playing through my head for the past couple of days.

A long time ago in a beautiful place,
Children were gathered 'round Jesus.
He blessed and taught as they felt of his love.
Each saw the tears on his face.

The love that He felt for his little ones,
I know He feels for me.
I did not touch him or sit on his knee,
Yet Jesus is real to me.

I know He lives!
I will follow faithfully.
My heart I give to Him.
I know that my Savior loves me.
I have always loved how simply the doctrines of the gospel of Jesus Christ are taught in primary, including through the music. Listening to this song, and getting to teach it and sing it with the primary children strengthened my testimony of the Savior so much. I know now more than ever that He lives! I am beginning to realize that I can give my heart (my life, my all) to him, just as he gave his life for me.


No comments:

Post a Comment

 
site design by designer blogs