Random Photos of the Kidlets

Tuesday, February 10, 2015

As I was editing photos for a new post today, I ran across a few gems that I took during the month of January that I didn't print or blog. These kids of ours are too cute not to share. I especially love the look on Lizzie's face in the above picture.
Joey absolutely loves his legos (mega blocks to be more specific). He loves to build towers as tall as he can with them, and then he knocks them over and watches them tumble to the ground. It's pretty entertaining. Legos, by the way, are the most painful thing to step on ever.
Lizzie's head is lopsided in the back. She's most likely going to be a helmet baby. The doctor said more tummy time {check} and she also suggested that we help her look to her left instead of to her right {check}. The camera is an interesting thing to her, so that's essentially all I was trying to do when I took these photos of her. After a month of really working at getting her head shape to be "normal" (including getting up during the night to make sure her head is turned the right way), I have to admit that I think it's gotten worse. I'm not giving up, but the reality is a helmet is most likely in her future.
This was a really random post, but probably not the last of it's kind. I'm always finding photo "leftovers" that I love a lot but that don't really make up one blog post all on their own.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
site design by designer blogs